Salary: £30 -40k
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Technical Manager within a fast moving, Nottingham based company then we want to hear from you.
• To provide technical support and guidance on all matters relating to cylinders and gases. This covers all issues concerning product specification, purchasing and revalidation and refurbishment.
• To manage the Company's quality system and procedures and maintain and achieve quality approvals as necessary.
• To carry out Design Engineer responsibilities as defined separately.
• Inspection activities are carried out in accordance with ISO inspection body 9000.
• To maintain the quality system and procedures.
• Assessment and approval of suppliers of cylinders and accessories.
• Representing the company on trade associations and standards committees.
• To act as the competent person as defined in RG3, giving support and guidance to the inspection operation.
• To engage support services for DGSA/audits as and when required. (currently PN Bates on retained consultancy).
• Auditing - dangerous goods safety advisor.
• Mechanical degree essential - chartered or equivalent, as defined by the Engineering Council
• Extensive experience in the Cylinder and gases industry, directly involved with cylinder design, examination, testing and filling.
• Knowledge of gases and their interactions with cylinder materials
• Experience and knowledge of legislation, standards and specifications relating to cylinders, pressure systems and gasses
• Thorough understanding of cylinder manufacturing processes.
Enquire Now Apply Now